Monday, December 6, 2010

a brand new ME

there r jz few more days left till the holiday...
even thru now is still not holiday yet,
even thru i m excited for the holiday,
but honestly i don like holidayS...


yeah~
holiday is fun n relaxing..
no stress,
no tension,
relax,
vacation,
bla bla blahh...


but for me,
holiday is jz a stop but not an end...
holiday is jz a warm up before a starting point...
moreover
there must be an important assignment for every holiday
which is PLAN A HOLIDAY PLAN...


okay
here's my plan >>
1st
A gotong-royong in desaria C-6-5..
2nd
A trip to Penang & Kedah wif my fellow "lollipop" gang!!
3rd
help my dad wif his website..
4th
find a job, my very first job ^^
5th
get a haircut, chg a hairstyle...
6th
set a new goal for my coming next Sem studies - "a brand new ME will be"


i m 
gonna let go everything wif a REFRESH button
gonna look far to acheive my goal wif a FORWARD button
gonna get myself a strong anti-"bubblegum virus" wif an INSTALL button


wait n c
A BRAND NEW ME is coming soon ~
arghhh
i will miss my frenz during the holiday,
all the best to everyone.. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment