Wednesday, November 17, 2010

farewell Mojo ^^

Dogs r my best frenz, apart from human...
i m regret...
for less playing wif my dogs...
coz i think its a bit leceh to wash hands all the time...
coz i m always busy when i get home...
although i less touching them,
but i do love them...
once a day,
one of my dog left...
I MISS HIM。。。
honestly,
i dono wat illness take u away,
but anyway,
i hope u will have a better life soon...
bless u, Mojo...
farewell, Mojo...


Soon after,
my little bro got another doggy..
a female doggy wif black fur
3months old baby dog
named Odie...
my bro like her very much,
suddenly he's like so responsible to dogs,
taking EXTRA care of them...


last but not least,
i wanna introduce my sis's dog - Juni
a nice name she has
which is given by ME... XD
a female dog wif dark brown fur
very skinny but she is hyperactive...




No comments:

Post a Comment