Saturday, October 2, 2010

why ??

sometimes
i will think that i'm stupid 
coz i'm crying for ntg
ntg will chg no matter how hard i'm feeling,
ntg will chg no matter how sad i'm crying...


but
i cant lie to my heart
i cant hold my tears
i jz wanna CRY...


why ??
why i wan to cry?
why i will cry?


no point for keep on crying,
it will jz hurt ur eyes...
since ur heart was broken,
y broke ur eyes as well..??


DAMN him!!
come as a storm
n disappear like a wind,
leave ntg but a MESS...


why u wan to do this to me..??
y u still care as u duwan to care?
y u will worry as u don like to worry?
y u stay as u sooooo wanted to leave?


can u lie to me dat u DON CARE about me?
can u act as u WONT BE WORRY about me?
can u GO AWAY if u duwan to stay?


can i choose NOT TO MEET u at the very 1st time?
i wish i would never know u...
i wish i would never meet u... T.T

1 comment:

  1. "prevent is better than curing"
    quote from UNKNOWN, 3 Oct 2010, facebook

    ReplyDelete